Little efforts for improvement lead to significant results. The same applies to the concept of ”body transformation”. Building the best body doesn’t mean shredding extra pounds. It’s about adopting a strong lifestyle strategy that elevates the mind, health, and overall physique. The goal should be achieving self-esteem and confidence so that every time a person stands against the mirror, the reflection makes him/her proud of their hard work rather than crushed with self-doubts and insecurities. Here is some advice from the body transformation coach Boston to get success along the road to becoming a better version of oneself.
It all starts with self-belief and strong determination. If the mind believes it, the body is bound to achieve it. Three essential things shape a strong mind- the surroundings, patience, and adaptability.
Second, impatience is not an option since results will not occur overnight, and body transformation takes time. It is essential to do more with less and get started with slow steps toward change. Hard work is good, but over-hardworking will only lead to physical strain and demotivation.
Only the proper diet will deliver the actual results of training. Although calorie deficiency is the key to shredding fats, the body will still need to fuel without getting shut down (sick). Fasting is the last mistake one would ever want to make as their transformation goal should be burning fat, not starving themselves to physical weakness.
According to body transformation coach Boston, a healthy diet must include the following-
- High-quality whey protein supplements- consume 20–30 grams soon after a workout.
- High Protein Meals- Include whey, casein, milk, egg, and beef daily.
- Branched Chain Amino Acids- A total of 5-10 grams of anabolic amino acids like Valine, Isoleucine, and Leucine is vital to boost post-workout muscle recovery, performance, and fat burn.
- Beta-Alanine: (2-3g) larger pre-workout dose or 800 mg in multi doses is essential to alleviate the burning sensation due to excess hydrogen ions and lactic acid build-up. It boosts muscle carnosine levels and improves strength, energy, and stamina.
- Caffeine: Intake of 200-400 mg of caffeine per workout improves mental agility and energy while boosting calcium release from the muscles, neuromuscular activity, and output endurance.
It is essential to remain stuck in the exercise routine. Instead of starting with intense workouts, body transformation coach Boston recommends starting with light activities. If a person suddenly starts giving extreme strain to the body (which is not ready to get used to it), she/he is inflicting themselves with muscle strains.
One can get started with resistance training to tone the muscles while also revving up the metabolism through calorie burning. If someone wishes to gain a leaner body, Cardio is the way to go. It is also effective for heart function, boosting recovery during resistance workouts. It is essential to keep the cardio low (3×20 minutes/week, or less) until they feel they can handle more.
Although the starting phase of body transformation is filled with motivation and ambition, one must maintain an all-time high to reach the goals. As the expert body transformation coach in Boston says, ‘getting eased into the gradually intensifying routine is the key to success!’