Summers call for tasty ice-creams and cold coffees. But summer days also demand tasty fruit juices and smoothies. Well, the journey for fresh fruits and vegetables is impossible without juicers. Juicers are the best equipment to prepare smooth juices instantly. So, having the best quality juicers in the kitchen is a must.
There are two types of juicers available in the market, i.e., Fast juicers and slow juicers. Both the juicers perform the same functions but they differ from one another in many aspects.
This article aims to highlight the various aspects of the best slow juicer and their functionality in brief.
What is a slow juicer?
A slow juicer is also called a cold press juicer and it helps to extract pulp from fruits and vegetables. As the name suggests, a slow juicer is a juicer that squeezes the best nutrients from the fruits and vegetables slowly in less rounds per minute. Slow juicers have a great quality to hold the essential nutrients while squeezing which might be missing in fast juicers.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of a slow juicer?
Following are the advantages and disadvantages of a slow juicer –
- Juicers help to extract pulp from fruits and vegetables with less oxidation.
- They can also extract juice from frozen fruits.
- Juicers can extract juice efficiently from vegetables as well.
- Not only juices, but juices can also be used to make milkshakes, nut milk, and baby food as well.
- The major drawback of a slow juicer is that they are bulky in size and consume a lot of space in the kitchen.
- Slow juicers are quite expensive and hence they are not affordable for everyone.
- Another drawback of slow juicers is that they are quite difficult to clean.
- Many slow juicers make sounds while grinding.
What are the things to consider while buying slow juicers?
Well, there are some things to be taken under consideration while buying slow juicers. Following are the things the buyers must consider-
- Cleaning –
The cleaning is the worst part of the cleaner. The best slow juicer is the one with less parts. The juicer having lesser parts is easier to clean.
- Pricing –
The juicer that sets the example of the best juicers are the ones that are affordable yet provides the best services. If someone needs to use juicer on a daily basis then, expensive juicers are the best.
- Size –
Generally, juicers tend to take a lot of space in the kitchen. So, try to buy juicers that are a bit compact and take less space.
- Noise –
The noise generated while grinding may lead to irritation. Hence, try to buy juicers that make less noise.
In a nutshell, the best slow juicer is a machine that takes out the pulp from the fruits and vegetables keeping the nutrients intact. There are aspects to be considered while buying a slow juicer to get the best services. So, buy the best slow juicer and enjoy smooth, pulpy juices this summer.